Sunday 15 June 2014

Reader Spotlight: Victoria Stone


Today it's time to get to know a little more about fellow blogger Victoria from https://victorialovesbooks.wordpress.com in this afternoon's reader spotlight feature.

Can you tell us a little bit about yourself?
After my husband and my kids books are my greatest passion and I'm an absolute nerd when it comes to Harry Potter! 

Have you always been a bookworm?  
I have. My mum always says that I would often be shopping with her but my nose would firmly be in a book rather than looking at where I was going. 

Do you have a favourite author?
Oh man! I have loads.

Nicci French
Tess Gerritsen
Paige Toon
Sophie Kinsella
Harlan Coben 
Chrissie Manby 
Minette Walters

What is your all-time favourite book that you love to read time and time again?
The Harry Potter series and The Lady Of Hay by Barbara Erskine.

Do you have a preferred genre that you mainly read, or are you open to read almost anything?
I will read absolutely anything, I love gory crime but I'm also such a sucker for a good love story. I love love!

What book is top of your current wishlist?
The next Crossfire book by Sylvia Day  
Beautiful Oblivion by Jamie McGuire
Shopaholic To The Stars by Sophie Kinsella
Pulse by Gail McHugh

Physical books or eBooks, what’s your preference?
I prefer a real book every time, but I do enjoy an ebook too. It's introduced authors to me such as Sharon Sant and Holly Martin.

What was the last book you read that made you cry?
 I cry and EVERYTHING! But the last book to make me cry was One Hundred Proposals by Holly Martin, which will be out in the summer.

If you were going to be stuck on a desert island and could only take 3 books with you, which ones would you choose?
The entire Harry Potter series! (That so counts as one!)
The Lady Of Hay by Barbara Erskine
The Girl You Left Behind by JoJo Moyes.

What book would you like to see made into a film and who would you cast for the central characters?  
Harry Potter.... Oh wait ;)

None. Because they never match up to what is in my head and I'm am just left angry and broken! 

No comments:

Post a Comment