Sunday 23 February 2014

Reader Spotlight: Katrina Duncan


The latest guest for my Reader Spotlight feature is Katrina Duncan who I've gotten to know through various groups on Facebook.

Can you tell us a little bit about yourself? 
I volunteer for two charities, As a befriender and in a charity shop. I enjoy both of them. When I’m not doing those, I enjoy spending time with my partner John and our two cats Bonnie & Clyde. I also like reading, going to the cinema, doing quizzes or playing scrabble and cards. I like attending author events and comedy gigs as well. 

Have you always been a bookworm? 

Not always, I have been a bookworm for about 8 years. I am definitely making up for it though! 

Do you have a fav
ourite author?
I have quite a few, but would say Melissa Hill. 

What is your all-time favourite book that you love to read time and time again? 
I don’t tend to re read books, but did recently re read The Emma Hamilton series by Sinead Moriarty, which I enjoyed very much. 

Do you have a preferred genre that you mainly read, or are you open to read almost anything? 

I do prefer chick lit, but do read psychological thrillers, crime and the odd romance. 

What book is top of your current wishlist? 

The book which is at the top of my long wish list is Clodagh Murphy – Some Girls Do, I can’t wait to get it and devour it. 

Physical books or eBooks, what’s your preference? 

Although I do read both, nothing beats a physical book. Browsing and finding it, or one popping through your letterbox the sheer excitement! 

What was the last book you read that made you cry? 

Julie Cohen – Dear Thing

If you were going to be stuck on a desert island and could only take 3 books with you, which ones would you choose?
Only three?! Kat Lee – Full Measures, Lisa Becker – Click, Melissa Hill – Before I Forget

What book would you like to see made into a film and who would you cast for the central characters?
I feel like I’m repeating myself here, but Melissa Hill – Before I forget.  I would say Cameron Diaz to play Abby and Tom Hardy for Finn.   

Thank you for taking part Kat x

No comments:

Post a Comment